Omelet with tomato and cheese for breakfast
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 15 minutes
Whether for breakfast as a snack after exercise or for dinner – omelets are always good! The recipe is simple and tastes really good with peppers, sausage, tomatoes and mozzarella.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 4 eggs
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1/3 tsp salt
- pepper, to taste
- 50 g mortadella
- 100 g mozzarella
- leeks, to taste
- Herbs, dill, parsley to taste
- Chop the peppers.
- Chop the mortadella into small pieces.
- Heat a little oil in the pan.
- Slightly sauté the chopped peppers.
- Fry the mortadella briefly.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the tomatoes into cubes.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan and leave to set.
- Turn the omelette in the pan.
- Chop the parsley and dill herbs and spread over the scrambled eggs.
- Put the tomatoes on top and sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Let the cheese melt slightly on the omelet and enjoy with crusty toast.
- cutting board