Nutty baked chestnuts from the oven
One of the highlights of autumn is the delicious, slightly nutty and warming aroma of chestnuts. Nutty baked chestnuts from the oven are a real treat for everyone!
Rating: Ø 5 ( 4 votes )
- 650 g chestnuts
- Use a small, pointed and sharp knife to make a small cut on the bulbous side of each chestnut.
- Place the chestnuts, cut side up, on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for approx. 20-30 minutes until the shells turn outwards.
- Place the hot chestnuts in a cloth and press lightly so that the shell comes off better.
- Leave the chestnuts for a few minutes and then serve.
- baking sheet
- kitchen towel