Nutritious vegetable soup with rice and meat
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 90 minutes
nutritious, delicious and flavorful soup with meat and vegetables. The special thing about this soup is the lemon juice, which is added to the soup at the end of the cooking time and makes it so unique.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 500 g pork meat
- 1 celery root
- 2 l water
- 1-2 onions
- 1 bell pepper
- 1-2 sticks celery
- 1 parsnip
- 1 carrot
- 1-2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 100- 120 g rice
- 180 ml sour cream
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1½ lemons
- 1 tbsp dried tarragon
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Herbs, to taste
- cutting board
- frying pan
- Cut the pork into approx. 2½ cm pieces.
- Have the celery root.
- Place the meat in a saucepan along with the halved celery root.
- Pour in cold water, bring to the boil and simmer over medium heat for approx Simmer for 45 minutes.
- Regularly skim off the foam that forms on the surface.
- Cut the onion, bell pepper and celery into small pieces.
- Grave the parsnip and carrot on a coarse grater.
- All in a pan with Fry the oil for 8-10 minutes.
- Add the sautéed vegetables and rice to the soup.
- Bring to the boil, reduce the heat to minimum and cook for another 20-25 minutes.
- Remove the celery root from the soup.
- The sour one Mix the cream with the flour and a few spoonfuls of stock from the saucepan.
- Pour into the soup in a thin stream, stirring constantly.
- Squeeze the juice from one lemon and add to the saucepan along with the tarragon, salt and black pepper.
- The soup for Cook an additional 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chopped herbs before serving.