Nutritious mushroom soup with buckwheat, greens and cheese
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 60 minutes
The basis of this is the vegetables such as onions, potatoes, carrots and of course mushrooms. Buckwheat harmonizes as a great addition and at the end of the cooking the soup is refined with melted cheese.
Please review recipe:
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 400 g mushrooms
- 2-3 tbsp vegetable oil
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 2 l water
- 3-4 potatoes
- 80 g buckwheat
- 90-100 g processed cheese
- 1 bay leaf
- Peel the onion and chop it finely.
- Peel the carrot and grate it on a coarse grater.
- Cut the mushrooms into slices or cubes.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan.
- First lightly sauté the onion.
- Then add the carrots and continue sautéing for about 2 minutes until the vegetables are soft.
- Then add the mushrooms and sauté while stirring until the liquid has evaporated.
- Finally season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, simmer the water in a Bring the saucepan to the boil.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into bite-sized pieces.
- Rinse the buckwheat several times with water.
- Then add the potatoes to the boiling water and simmer for approx. 2-3 minutes.
- Add the buckwheat and cook for approx. Simmer for 15 minutes over medium heat.
- Then add the sautéed vegetables from the pan and simmer for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cheese to the soup and stir until melted.
- Add the bay leaf and the mushroom Remove the soup from the heat.
- Then leave the soup to stand for a while with the lid closed.
- Remove the bay leaf before serving.
- cutting board
- frying pan