Nutritious layered salad with rice, eggs, tuna and cucumber
Crunchy cucumbers and fresh chives harmonize perfectly with salty tuna and eggs. Hearty, filling and very tasty, it can be prepared in a very short time. Layered on top of each other, the vegetables taste intense and come into their own.
- 150g rice
- Salt, to taste
- ½ tbsp vegetable oil
- 5 eggs
- 250g tuna, canned
- 2 cucumber snack cucumbers
- 150g corn, canned
- 5-6 tbsp mayonnaise
- 3-4 sprigs of chives
- Rinse the rice and place in a saucepan.
- Cook in salted water until tender.
- Mix the cooked rice with the oil and allow to cool.
- Boil the eggs, allow to cool and peel.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- Egg whites finely Grate.
- Mash the yolks and tuna with a fork.
- Cut the cucumbers into small cubes.
- Layer the rice, tuna, egg whites, corn and cucumbers on a plate.
- Spread the mayonnaise on each layer.
- The Sprinkle the top layer with the mashed egg yolks.
- Garnish the salad with chives and chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Serve the layered salad chilled as a standalone meal or as a side dish.
To arrange the layers well, use a salad ring.
- cutting board
- serving plate
- salad ring