Nutritious layered salad with rice, eggs, tuna and cucumber
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
Crunchy cucumbers and fresh chives harmonize perfectly with salty tuna and eggs. Hearty, filling and very tasty, it can be prepared in a very short time. Layered on top of each other, the vegetables taste intense and come into their own.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 150g rice
- Salt, to taste
- ½ tbsp vegetable oil
- 5 eggs
- 250g tuna, canned
- 2 cucumber snack cucumbers
- 150g corn, canned
- 5-6 tbsp mayonnaise
- 3-4 sprigs of chives
- cutting board
- serving plate
- salad ring
- Rinse the rice and place in a saucepan.
- Cook in salted water until tender.
- Mix the cooked rice with the oil and allow to cool.
- Boil the eggs, allow to cool and peel.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- Egg whites finely Grate.
- Mash the yolks and tuna with a fork.
- Cut the cucumbers into small cubes.
- Layer the rice, tuna, egg whites, corn and cucumbers on a plate.
- Spread the mayonnaise on each layer.
- The Sprinkle the top layer with the mashed egg yolks.
- Garnish the salad with chives and chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Serve the layered salad chilled as a standalone meal or as a side dish.
To arrange the layers well, use a salad ring.