Non-alcoholic punch with pear juice and tangerines
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 27 minutes
This warming drink with the flavors of citrus, pear and spices is just right for cold winter evenings. Alcohol-free punch with pear juice and tangerines tastes delicious and can be served instead of tea. Squeeze the tangerines, mix the ingredients, simmer briefly and the drink can be served.
Please review recipe:
- 3 tangerines
- 1 piece ginger, fresh
- 1 l pear juice
- lemon juice, to taste
- 4 clove buds
- 4 pod cardamom
- Squeeze the juice from two tangerines.
- Slice the third tangerine.
- Chop the ginger into thin slices as well, 6 pieces are enough.
- Put all the ingredients in a saucepan.
- Bring to the boil over a low heat, 10 Simmer for minutes.
- Remove from heat, cover.
- Let stand another 10 minutes.
- Remove spices, pour punch into glasses, then serve.
- citrus press
- cutting board