Non-alcoholic mulled wine with grape juice, lemon and cinnamon
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 80 minutes
A warming non-alcoholic drink with a great aroma of citrus fruits, cinnamon, cloves and star anise. The laurel and black tea make it taste unusually delicious.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 480 ml grape juice
- 320 ml pomegranate juice
- 120 ml orange juice
- 360 ml water
- ¹⁄₂ orange, unwaxed
- ¹⁄₂ lemon, unwaxed
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 4 cloves
- 1 star anise
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 g black tea
- Pour the grape juice, pomegranate juice, orange juice and 120ml water into a saucepan.
- Heat the saucepan with the juices over medium heat.
- Use a peeler to cut off the zest from the orange and lemon.
- The citrus peels, cinnamon , cloves, star anise and bay leaf and stir well.
- Once the mixture is boiling, remove the saucepan from the heat and leave covered for 1 hour.
- Bring the remaining water to a boil.
- Infuse the black tea with the water in a teapot leave.
- After 5 minutes, pour the tea into the pot with the other ingredients and stir well.
- Strain the finished mulled wine through a fine sieve.
- Heat the mulled wine without boiling and serve hot in cups.
- mixing spoon