Non-alcoholic mojito with mango, mint and soda water
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 10 minutes
If summer feelings arise, this refreshing non-alcoholic mojito can simply make you happy. The flesh of the exotic fruit is ideally complemented by mint and lemon.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 1 glass of mango, pulp
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 glass of water
- 4-5 sprigs of mint
- Salt, Himalayan pink, to taste
- 1 lemon or lime
- 1 handful of ice
- 1 l soda water
- In a stand mixer, mix the mangoes, sugar and cold water until smooth.
- Add 2-3 mint leaves, a pinch of salt and a slice of lemon or lime to each glass.
- Mash the whole thing lightly so that the aroma of lemons and mint develop optimally.
- Fill the glasses about half or a little less with mango puree.
- Add ice cubes. li>
- Add cold soda water and stir.
- Cocktail glasses