Non-alcoholic mojito cocktail with pineapple, lime and mint
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 5 minutes
This refreshing and sweet with the bright aroma of mint is a must-try. Prepared in just a few minutes, it’s great to serve at any party. With mint, pineapple and mineral water, no special ingredients are required, so this cocktail can be mixed up in just a few minutes on the fly.
Please review recipe:
- 10-12 mint leaves
- 1 tsp sugar
- 100ml pineapple juice
- Ice cubes, to taste
- 50ml sparkling water
- 2-3 slices lime
- 1 slices pineapple, optional
- Pour the mint and sugar into a glass.
- Crush gently.
- Stir in the pineapple juice and mix well.
- Pour in the ice cubes and sparkling water.
- Garnish the Mojito Cocktail with a lime or pineapple slice.