Non-alcoholic children’s punch with apple and orange juice
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
This sweet and very fragrant is a popular drink at children’s parties and at Christmas time. The punch is prepared with fruit tea, spices, apple and orange juice and tastes wonderfully wintry.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 4 tea bags of fruit tea
- 250 ml apple juice
- 250 ml orange juice
- 1 l water
- vanillin sugar
- 4 cloves
- 4 cinnamon
- 4 star anise
- cinnamon stick, for garnish
- orange, for garnish
- tea strainer
- Bring water to a boil in a saucepan.
- Remove from the hotplate and let the fruit teabags steep in it for about 5-8 minutes.
- Remove the teabags and pour in the fruit juices.
- Cinnamon, cloves, star anise and vanilla sugar add.
- Stir everything and heat up.
- Leave the children’s punch to stand for 30 minutes and then strain through a sieve.
- Serve the children’s punch in cups and garnish with a cinnamon stick and orange slices.