No-bake chocolate biscuit cake with hazelnuts and vanilla
Portions: 10 persons | Preparation: 270 minutes
It can be prepared without baking. The cookies are chopped and made into a cake with melted chocolate and toasted nuts. After the cooling time, a firm and super delicious biscuit cake is created.
Please review recipe:
- 800g biscuits
- 100g hazelnuts, or walnuts
- 200g sugar
- 60g cocoa powder
- 240ml water
- 150g butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 120ml cream
- 120g chocolate
- Break the biscuits into small pieces and place in a bowl.
- Chop the nuts into small pieces and toast in a pan without oil over medium heat for 4-5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Let the nuts cool slightly and add to the Place in biscuits.
- Mix the sugar and cocoa in a saucepan, cover with water and mix well.
- Add the butter.
- Heat the cocoa mass over medium-high heat and continue to heat for a further 7-8 minutes.
- Remove the cocoa mass from the heat Remove, add vanilla and leave to rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Mix the chocolate mixture with biscuits and nuts.
- Cover the bottom of a mold with parchment paper.
- Pour in the biscuit mass.
- Flatly smooth with a spoon or spatula.
- Cover the tin with cling film and place the biscuit cake in the fridge for 50-60 minutes.
- Bring the cream to a boil in a saucepan.
- Remove from heat, add chopped chocolate, let sit for 1 minute, then stir.
- The creamy chocolate mass over de Add n cake and put the cake in the fridge for 3-4 hours.
- mixing spoon
- cake pan