No-bake cheesecake with chocolate, cheese and cream
Only four ingredients are needed for this one with an intense chocolate taste. Two types of chocolate, cream cheese and cream create a wonderful taste. Quick and easy to prepare, the main difficulty is waiting for the chilling time to be able to enjoy this cake.
- 250 g dark chocolate
- 500 g cream cheese
- 90 g milk chocolate
- 80 ml cream
- Let the cream cheese warm to room temperature.
- Break the dark chocolate into pieces.
- Place in a heatproof bowl.
- Place over a double boiler and stir until the chocolate has melted.
- You can use a microwave instead be.
- To do this, place the chocolate in the microwave for about 10 seconds and then stir well.
- Reheat until a homogeneous mass is formed.
- Add the melted chocolate to the room temperature cream cheese.
- With mix thoroughly with a hand blender.
- Place a cake ring with a diameter of 16-18 cm on a plate.
- Pour in the cream cheese mixture.
- Then smooth it out.
- Place in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Cut the milk chocolate into small Chop pieces.
- Pour the hot cream over it.
- Stir the mixture well.
- Pour the chocolate sauce over the cake.
- Place the cheesecake in the fridge for a further 10 minutes to cool and d then enjoy.
- hand blender
- cake ring