Mushrooms stuffed with ricotta and spinach
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
Stuffed mushrooms are delicious and healthy and so easy and quick to make. With a delicious filling of ricotta, spinach and parmesan, the mushrooms taste great as a side dish, starter or healthy main course.
Please review recipe:
Ø 4.8 out of 5 stars ( 16 votes )
- 10 mushrooms, e.g. giant mushrooms
- 150 g ricotta
- 1 handful of spinach
- paprika, to taste
- 50 g parmesan
- salt, to taste
- mushroom brush
- cutting board
- Wash and trim the mushrooms and remove the stem.
- Mix the ricotta with half the grated Parmesan and finely chopped red peppers.
- Chop the spinach into small pieces and add to the ricotta.
- Season to taste.
- Each mushroom head Fill with the spinach ricotta and sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake the filled mushrooms in a preheated oven at 180°C for approx. 20 minutes.