Muffins with spinach and tomatoes for breakfast
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 25 minutes
The savory muffins made with egg whites, spinach and tomatoes are great for breakfast, as a snack or for dinner. The protein muffin recipe is quick and easy to make.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 2 cups egg whites
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 200g spinach
- 1 tomato
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- mixing bowl
- salad spinner
- cutting board
- kitchen brush
- muffin dish
- Whisk the egg whites with salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Wash the spinach, dry in a salad spinner and chop into small pieces.
- Cut the tomato into small cubes.
- Grease a muffin tin with vegetable oil.
- Mix the spinach and diced tomatoes evenly Distribute.
- Fill with beaten egg whites.
- Bake the muffins in a preheated oven at 180 °C for 15 minutes.