Mozart balls with marzipan, pistachios and nougat
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 32 minutes
Mozartkugeln – classic pralines from Austria with a core of marzipan, pistachios and nougat. These delicious chocolate balls melt in your mouth and are great as a souvenir.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 200 g nougat
- 200 g marzipan paste
- 2 tbsp kirsch
- 10 g pistachios, finely chopped
- 125 g icing sugar
- 100 g chocolate coating
- Cut the nougat into small pieces.
- Then shape into balls and chill.
- Stir the raw marzipan until smooth.
- Add the kirsch, pistachios and icing sugar.
- Form the marzipan into a roll and cut into pieces.
- Dust the work surface with icing sugar.
- Press the pieces of marzipan flat on top.
- Place the nougat balls on top.
- Hide in the marzipan and roll into balls.
- Melt the couverture and dip the balls into the melted chocolate.
- The Let the Mozart balls harden and enjoy.