Mousse with mascarpone and Oreo biscuits
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
This creamy mousse with mascarpone and Oreo biscuits is wonderfully fluffy and uniquely delicious thanks to the Oreos. An airy cream is mixed with white chocolate, mascarpone and eggs and layered with crispy biscuits in the glass. This dessert is sure to impress your guests!
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 2 pack of Oreo biscuits, 176 g each
- 220 g mascarpone
- 150 g white chocolate
- 20 g powdered sugar
- 3 eggs
- Water bath bowl
- dessert glasses
- hand mixer
- Chop the white chocolate into small pieces and melt over a hot water bath.
- Separate the eggs.
- Beat the egg yolks with the icing sugar until fluffy.
- Stir the mascarpone and chocolate into the egg yolks.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and fold into the mascarpone cream.
- Set aside 8 Oreo biscuits for garnish.
- Scrape the filling off the biscuits and stir into the mascarpone cream.
- Chop the biscuit halves into small pieces.
- Mix one-third of the mascarpone cream into the crushed biscuits and pour into glasses.
- The Spread the remaining mascarpone cream on top.
- Oreo biscuits for garnish and place on top of the cream.
Berries or cherries give the dessert a fruity note! Don’t get too hot when melting the white chocolate or it will curdle.