Moist marble cake with chocolate
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 80 minutes
The creamy-moist vanilla batter combines with the mega-juicy chocolate brownie batter! The result is a delicate marble cake that’s super easy to make and goes fantastic with coffee.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 100g dark chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 170g icing sugar
- 170g flour
- 170g butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Heatproof bowl
- Hand mixer
- Loaf pan
- Melt the butter in the microwave or in a bain-marie and leave to cool, it should be slightly warm.
- Sieve the flour and mix with the salt and baking powder.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- Chocolate into small pieces Break into pieces and melt over a water bath.
- Grease the loaf tin and dust with flour.
- Mix the powdered sugar with the egg yolks and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Add the melted butter and mix again until everything is smooth.
- Add the flour mixture and mix to form a smooth batter.
- Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt until stiff.
- Carefully fold the beaten egg whites into the batter.
- About 1/3 of the Pour the batter into another bowl.
- Add the melted chocolate and stir in gently.
- Add the vanilla extract to the remaining 2/3 of the batter.
- Pour the batter into the cake tin, alternating with the chocolate and vanilla batter.
- With a ga Punch through the batter to create the marble pattern.
- Bake the marble cake in a preheated oven at 170°C for 40-60 minutes.