Moist Halloween brownie chocolate cake with powdered sugar
Portions: 10 persons | Preparation: 80 minutes
A wonderfully delicious and flavorful dessert with a rich chocolate flavor. After baking, they are cut into squares and dusted with powdered sugar using Halloween templates.
Please review recipe:
Ø 4.8 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 180 g dark chocolate, with 70% cocoa content
- 200 g butter
- 200 g sugar
- 4 eggs
- 180 g wheat flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 lime
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Hand blender
- Citrus grater
- Citrus juicer
- 30×20 baking dish
- Parchment paper
- Put the sugar in a bowl.
- Finely grate the zest from the lime.
- Mix the zest of the lime with the sugar.
- Beat the eggs in a separate bowl.
- Squeeze out the lime juice and add to the egg mixture.
- Den Add the sugar and lime zest to the egg mixture and stir well.
- Break the dark chocolate into smaller pieces.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a saucepan over a low heat.
- Add the liquid chocolate to the egg mixture and stir well.
- Mix the flour with the cocoa powder and the baking powder.
- Stir the flour mixture carefully into the liquid mass.
- Line a square baking tin with baking paper.
- Spread the chocolate batter in the baking tin.
- Bake the brownies in a preheated oven at 180 degrees Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the brownie cake from the tin with the paper and let cool completely on a wire rack.
- Cut the cooled cake into squares.
- Use the Halloween cake to cut the pieces dust the blondes with powdered sugar.
The lime can also be replaced with a lemon.