Moist crumble cake with plums, vanilla sugar and cinnamon
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 70 minutes
A delicious crumble cake with juicy plums tastes great and is quick to make. The delicate sponge with lemon flavor and vanilla harmonize perfectly with sweet plums and crumbly crumbles with cinnamon.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 6 votes )
- 125 g butter, softened
- 110 g sugar
- 1 p. Vanilla sugar
- 3-4 drops of lemon flavor
- 2 eggs
- 125 g flour, + 1 tbsp for dusting
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 500 g plums, or plums
- 100 g butter, softened
- 100 g sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 150 g flour
- hand mixer
- mixing bowl
- springform pan
- Mix the soft butter with the sugar, vanilla sugar and lemon flavor using a hand mixer.
- Add the eggs and mix well.
- Sieve in the flour and baking powder and stir everything into a smooth batter.
- A springform pan Ø 28 cm with butter Grease and dust with flour.
- Fill the batter into the springform tin and smooth it out.
- Wash the plums and cut in half.
- Remove the pits and cut the fruit into narrow wedges.
- Fan out the plums, inside out Spread over the dough.
- Mix soft butter with sugar, cinnamon and flour to form crumbles.
- Distribute the crumble dough evenly over the plums.
- Bake the crumble cake with plums in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for approx. 50 minutes.
- Let the plum cake cool down in the pan and remove from the springform pan.
The crumble cake can also be baked with plums, apples, cherries or pears.