Moist chocolate cake with quark balls and coconut
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 75 minutes
Inside the juicy chocolate cake is a delicate filling of quark balls with an exotic coconut flavor. It tastes wonderfully delicious and reminds a little of the .
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 700 g quark
- 6 tbsp cornstarch
- 100 g sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- 100 g grated coconut
- 1 tsp butter
- 6 eggs
- 120 g sugar
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 4 tbsp flour
- 4 tbsp cornstarch
- 5 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 egg whites
- 1 tsp baking powder
- hand mixer
- baking pan
Prepare the quark balls
- Mix the quark, cornflour, sugar, egg yolks and grated coconut thoroughly.
- Roll the mixture into small balls.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Grease a baking tin with butter.
- Place the quark balls on the Place the base of the mould.
Prepare the chocolate dough
- Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites.
- Add half the sugar to the egg yolks and beat with a mixer until light and fluffy.
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces, in the Melt in a bain-marie or in the microwave and allow to cool slightly.
- Add the melted chocolate to the egg yolk cream and mix to form a smooth chocolate mass.
- Mix the flour with the cornflour, cocoa powder and salt.
- Put the mixture through a sieve .
- Add the dry ingredients in batches to the chocolate mixture.
- Process with the mixer to a smooth mass.
- Beat the egg whites separately with the remaining sugar until stiff.
- The beaten egg whites gradually into the dough v Carefully fold in.
- Stir in the baking powder.
- Pour the chocolate batter over the quark balls.
- Bake the chocolate cake for 35-40 minutes.