Moist chocolate cake with bananas and chocolate icing
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 95 minutes
Soft dough with rich cocoa flavor, fragrant fruits and a thin chocolate glaze. This is very easy to make, but incredibly delicious.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 160 g butter, softened + for greasing
- 2 bananas
- 200 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 120 g sour cream
- 200 g flour
- 3 tbsp cocoa
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100 g dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Grease a baking tin with the butter.
- Slice the bananas and place in the baking tin.
- In a bowl with a mixer, soften the butter and sugar until fluffy and light beat.
- Add the eggs to the butter and beat until smooth.
- Add the sour cream and mix well.
- Sieve the flour with the cocoa and baking powder.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Use the mixer well stir to avoid lumps.
- Pour the chocolate batter over the bananas.
- Bake the chocolate cake in the preheated oven for 50-60 minutes until done.
- Then take it out of the oven and let it cool down.
- Pour the chocolate in break into small pieces.
- Add a little butter and melt over a water bath, stirring occasionally.
- G over the chocolate cake with the frosting.
- Let cool in the fridge for about 15-20 minutes.
- baking pan
- cutting board