Moist chocolate cake brownies with bananas, vanilla and no eggs
Portions: 10 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
Juicier with a slightly fruity taste. It tastes super delicious thanks to the bananas and cocoa.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 2 bananas, preferably ripe
- 200 g sugar
- 130 g butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 95 g flour
- 40 g cocoa powder
- ⅛ tsp salt
- Mash the bananas with a fork in a bowl.
- Add the sugar, melted butter, and vanilla extract and whisk.
- Add the flour, cocoa, and salt and mix thoroughly again.
- Line a 9-inch (23 cm) square baking tin with parchment paper .
- Flat the dough in the tin.
- Bake the chocolate brownie cake for 25-30 minutes at 180 ° C.
- Let the brownies cool completely and cut into rectangles.
- hand mixer
- baking dish