Moist banana cake with walnuts, pear and raisins
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 70 minutes
Delicious banana cake with crunchy walnuts and pear. The buttermilk and fruit make the cake very juicy and fluffy.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 pear, very ripe
- 100ml buttermilk, or kefir
- 200g flour
- 50g walnuts
- 100g butter
- 100g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana, very ripe
- 50 g raisins
- hand mixer
- loaf pan
- cutting board
- Soak the raisins in hot water for 10 minutes.
- Drain in a colander.
- Peel the banana and pear.
- Core the pear.
- Mash the fruit into a puree.
- Chop the nuts with a knife.
- Mix the fruit mixture with butter, buttermilk, eggs and sugar.
- Sieve the baking powder with the flour.
- Stir the flour mixture into the banana mixture.
- Add the raisins and nuts and stir to form a smooth batter.
- A loaf tin lined with baking paper Lay out.
- Pour the dough into the tin.
- Flat the surface.
- Put the banana cake in an oven preheated to 160°C for 50 minutes.
- Let the cake cool in the tin and remove from the tin.