Mirabelle plum cake with cinnamon
Portions: 10 persons | Preparation: 75 minutes
A delicious Mirabelle plum cake made from yellow plums tastes fluffy, juicy and aromatic. The batter consists of just a few ingredients and is wonderful to prepare. The plums make the cake a treat.
Please review recipe:
- 170 g sugar
- 110 g butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 120 g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 200 g plums, yellow plums, mirabelle plums
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- brown sugar
- cinnamon, for sprinkling
- icing sugar, for sprinkling
- Mix the soft butter with the sugar in a mixer.
- Add the eggs and mix well.
- Sieve in the flour and baking powder and stir well.
- Pour the batter into a greased baking tin or glass tin.
- The Mirabelle plums Halve and deseed.
- Drizzle with lemon juice, sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Distribute the plums on the dough.
- Bake the plum cake at 180 degrees for approx. 40-45 minutes.
- Sprinkle the cooled plum cake with powdered sugar and to cut in pieces.
The plum cake can be served with vanilla ice cream or cream.
- mixing bowl
- hand mixer
- baking pan
- citrus press
- icing sugar shaker