Mild lemon liqueur with vodka, sugar and milk
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 7225 minutes
Christmas and New Year’s Eve are just around the corner – an original aperitif should not be missing! This lemon liqueur is moderately sweet, has a mild taste and a pleasant citrus aroma. It will surely please all lovers.
Please review recipe:
Ø 4.7 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 7-8 lemons, unwaxed
- 750ml vodka
- 400g sugar
- 1 850ml milk, low-fat
- glass jar
- liqueur bottle
- Wash the lemons in hot water and cut off the peel.
- Cover the lemon peels with vodka in a screw-top jar and seal tightly.
- Leave to stand in a cool place for 5 days.
- Shake the container several times a day.
- Then add the sugar Place in a saucepan and cover with milk.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, and cook until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Strain vodka and slowly pour into milk.
- Pour lemon liqueur into a bottle, close with lid and enjoy chilled.