Mediterranean vegetable stew with minced meat and potatoes
made from peppers, tomatoes, potatoes, eggplant, carrots and zucchini has a rich flavor. Together with minced meat, it is very nutritious and super tasty.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 3 votes )
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 1-2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 300 g minced meat
- 2 potatoes
- 1 aubergine
- 150 ml water
- 1-2 courgettes
- 1-2 tomatoes
- 1 pepper
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 3 garlic cloves
- Peel the carrot and cut into sticks or slices.
- Roughly chop the onion.
- Fry the vegetables in a pan with oil for 5-7 minutes.
- Add the minced meat to the pan.
- Stiring occasionally 7 -Simmer for 8 minutes.
- Cut the potatoes and aubergine into bite-sized pieces.
- Add both to the minced meat.
- Add water, cover and simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Cut the zucchini into bite-sized pieces as well.
- Add to the pan, stir and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Chop the tomatoes and peppers into medium-sized pieces.
- Finely chop the garlic.
- Add the tomatoes, peppers and garlic to the vegetables and ground beef in the pan and stir.
- Season the stew with salt and pepper.
- Simmer the vegetable stew covered over a low heat for 15 minutes until the vegetables are tender. Stir occasionally.
- cutting board
- mixing spoon