Mediterranean pasta salad with tomatoes, capers, olives and mozzarella
Portions: 3 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
The Mediterranean pasta salad with tomatoes, capers, olives and mozzarella is the perfect salad for grilling or as a snack. The pasta salad is rounded off with a mustard dressing and tastes particularly tasty with celery and basil.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 1 cup pasta, eg fusilli
- 1 tomato, large
- 1 red onion
- 1 stalk celery
- 4 bunch basil
- 10 olives
- 2 tbsp capers
- 1 tsp mustard
- ¼ tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp garlic oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 100 g mozzarella
- cutting board
- Cook the fusilli in boiling salted water al dente, rinse with cold water and allow to cool.
- Cut the tomato into large pieces.
- Finely chop the onion, celery and basil.
- Pasta with onion, tomato, celery, basil , olives and capers.
- For the mustard dressing, mix the mustard, sugar, vinegar and oil together in a separate bowl.
- Add the mustard dressing to the salad.
- Salt and pepper the salad and mix well again.
- Cool the pasta salad leave and mix with diced mozzarella.
- Mediterranean pasta salad goes very well with the grill.