Meatballs with pork, onions and mayonnaise
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
The delicious meatballs made from minced pork with onions, potato starch, flour, eggs and mayonnaise are so quick and easy to make yourself. A classic and simple recipe for unbelievably delicious meatballs that are a treat both cold and warm.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 700 g minced pork
- 3 tbsp flour
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp potato starch
- 3 eggs
- 1 onion
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- oil, for frying
- cutting board
- Put the minced meat in a bowl.
- Beat the eggs, add the flour, potato starch and mayonnaise.
- Chop the onions into small pieces and add to the meat.
- Season everything well with salt and pepper.
- Form the mincemeat into small meatballs.
- Fry the meatballs on both sides in oil.
- Meatballs go very well with fresh salad and herb quark.