Meat salad with fried mushrooms and potatoes
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 205 minutes
You should try this meat salad with fried mushrooms. Eggs, potatoes, crispy fried mushrooms with onions and tangy pickles make for a delicious and hearty salad that the whole family will enjoy. Simply cook the meat and the vegetables, chop them up, mix them with the remaining ingredients and let them cool down. It takes some time to prepare, but it’s not difficult.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 250-300 g beef
- 3-4 potatoes
- 4 eggs
- 250-300 g mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 1-2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2-3 pickles, or pickles
- salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Mayonnaise, to taste
- cutting board
- frying pan
- Place the beef in a saucepan and cook for an hour and a half or a little longer.
- Boil the potatoes in another saucepan for about 20-25 minutes until soft.
- Boil the eggs for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, allow to cool and peel.
- Peel the onion.
- Chop the mushrooms and onion.
- Heat the frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the mushrooms and sauté for a few minutes until all the liquid has evaporated.
- Add the onions and oil to the mushrooms.
- Prepare the whole thing for a further 4-6 minutes, then allow to cool.
- Cut the meat, potatoes, eggs and cucumber into small pieces.
- Then place in a bowl together with the mushrooms and onions.
- Salt and pepper the salad and stir in the mayonnaise and place in the fridge to cool for an hour and a half to two hours.
- Remove the meat salad and serve immediately.