Meat salad made from beef tongue, arugula and cheese
Portions: 3 persons | Preparation: 120 minutes
This nutritious meat salad made from cooked beef tongue is complemented with arugula. A mixed mayonnaise with grated egg yolk provides the creamy texture. The juicy tomatoes and grated protein and cheese mixture form a successful interplay in the meat salad.
Please review recipe:
- 300 g beef tongue
- 3 tomatoes
- 4 eggs
- 100 g brown bread
- 50 g cheese
- 50 g mayonnaise
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- rocket salad, to taste
- Boil the beef tongue and let it cool down.
- Then cut the meat into slices and then into strips.
- Boil the eggs and separate the yolks from the whites.
- Roughly grate the cheese and whites.
- Mix the yolks with the mayonnaise.
- Tomatoes cut into slices.
- Clean the rocket and mix in a bowl with the meat and egg yolk mayonnaise.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the meat salad on a plate.
- Garnish with tomato slices.
- Sprinkle with cheese and egg white and serve.
- egg cooker
- cutting board