Meat pie with pumpkin from puff pastry
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 45 minutes
The hearty minced meat cake with pumpkin is covered in a crispy puff pastry. This incredibly delicious, hearty cake with a juicy minced meat filling is perfect for autumn.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 500 g puff pastry, frozen
- 300 g minced meat
- 300 g pumpkin, grated
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1 egg, for brushing
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Ground coriander, to taste
- Mix the minced meat with the pumpkin.
- Add the sour cream, salt, pepper and coriander and mix well.
- Roll out the puff pastry thinly.
- Put the filling in the middle of the dough and fold into the desired shape.
- The cake with Brush the egg.
- Bake the minced meat cake in a preheated oven at 200° C for approx. 30 minutes.
- pasting brush