Martini with gin, dry vermouth and woodruff for a Halloween party
Portions: 1 persons | Preparation: 10 minutes
Martini with gin and dry vermouth in squeaky green should not be missing at a Halloween party! The woodruff syrup provides the bright color in the aperitif and the skewer with marshmallow eyes creates the right Halloween atmosphere.
Please review recipe:
- 6 cl gin
- 1 cl dry vermouth
- 1 lemon
- ice cubes, to taste
- woodruff syrup, to taste
- marshmallows, for topping
- chocolate, for decoration
- Put ice cubes in a mixing glass.
- Add gin and vermouth.
- Add woodruff to taste.
- Then stir the martini dry well with a bar spoon.
- Pour the whole thing into a well-chilled martini glass.
- With Squirt the lemon.
- Stretch 2 marshmallows onto a wooden skewer.
- Draw the pupils on the marshmallows with melted chocolate.
- Place the skewer on the martini glass and serve for Halloween.
- Cocktail set
- Martini glass
- Skewer skewer