Marinated fish with onions, vinegar and oil
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 195 minutes
This unusual snack under the name of sugudai is traditionally made in northern Russia from local fish species. Fish is marinated with onions in a mixed marinade for a few hours. Mixed with oil and spices and the fish snack is ready and can be served with onions.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 2 onions
- 200 ml water
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2-3 tbsp vinegar, 9%
- 900 g white fish fillet, fresh
- 5-6 tbsp vegetable oil
- Black pepper, after Taste
- cutting board
- Cut the fish into small pieces.
- Peel the onions, cut into thin half rings.
- Mix the water, salt, sugar and vinegar in a bowl.
- Put the fish and onions in the bowl with the marinade.
- Leave for 3 hours
- Remove the fish and onions from the marinade.
- Add vegetable oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well.
- Marinated fish with onions is now ready to serve.
Any fresh white fish is suitable for this snack.