Marinated calamari with lemon juice, garlic and parsley
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 80 minutes
This recipe is simply delicious. After marinating, the seafood becomes very tender. The garlic and parsley add a refreshing and interesting touch to the taste.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 500 g calamari, peeled
- 80 ml lemon juice
- 80 ml olive oil
- 1-2 sprigs of parsley
- 1 clove of garlic
- Lemon zest to taste
- cutting board
- glass jar
- lemon squeezer
- Cut the squid into rings or small pieces and place in a saucepan.
- Cover with boiling water and cook for no more than a minute.
- Then drain in a colander.
- Finely grate the zest of the lemon and squeeze the lemon.
- Place the seafood in a glass jar.
- Add the lemon juice and oil mixture.
- Cover the lid and leave to cool.
- Refrigerate the jar for 10-12 hours.
- Peel and chop the garlic.
- Place the squid in a bowl.
- Mix in the chopped herbs and chopped garlic.
- Sprinkle over the grated lemon zest.
- Serve the marinated calamari with the lemon juice and parsley.