Marinated aubergines with peppers and carrots
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
The aubergines with carrots and peppers are marinated overnight in a spicy, aromatic marinade. Garlic and chilli give them a great aroma and the necessary seasoning. The marinated aubergines are perfect for the next barbecue party.
Please review recipe:
- 2 kg aubergines
- 4 carrots
- 3 peppers
- 2 chillies
- 5 cloves of garlic
- salt, to taste
- Wash the aubergines and cut them in half lengthways.
- Boil the aubergine halves in water for 5 minutes, then remove them from the pot and let them cool.
- For the filling: grate the carrots finely or cut them into small pieces.
- Peppers and garlic cloves and cut into small pieces and season with salt.
- Fill the aubergines with the mixture and place in a deep bowl.
- Prepare a broth of lemon juice and salt and pour over the aubergines.
- Leave covered to stand overnight.
- The stuffed aubergines can be served as an antipasti to the grill.
- cutting board
- deep bowl