Make your own salami pizza with peppers, tomato sauce and cheese
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 90 minutes
A hearty pizza for the hunger pangs! After a rest period, the pizza with yeast can be spread with garlic oil and tomato sauce and topped with salami and paprika. Baked with cheese, the homemade salami pizza simply tastes better than bought ones.
Please review recipe:
- 500 g flour
- 1 cube of fresh yeast
- 250 g water
- 2 tbsp honey, runny
- 1 tsp salt
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic cloves
- tomato sauce, to taste
- cheese , to taste
- 50 g salami
- 1 paprika, in pieces
- Crumble the yeast in a little water.
- Add the remaining ingredients and knead for 3 minutes.
- Let the dough rise in a bowl in a warm place, covered, for 40 minutes.
- Arrange the pizza dough on the baking tray in a rectangle.
- Crush the garlic cloves and add them Mix in the olive oil.
- Grip the pizza dough thinly with garlic oil and tomato sauce.
- Add any spices you like.
- Top with salami and paprika, sprinkle with cheese.
- Pizza Bake the pizza in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for approx. 20 minutes.
- kneading machine
- kitchen brush