Make your own rice pudding with berries and cinnamon
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 20 minutes
The rice pudding tastes very creamy warm and is refined with blueberries and cinnamon. The rice pudding is great for breakfast, as a snack or as a dessert.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 4 cups milk
- 1 cup rice pudding
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- berries, to taste
- cinnamon, to taste
- Wash the rice, add it to the boiling water and cook for about 5-8 minutes.
- Add the rice to the hot milk.
- Simmer over a low heat for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the sugar and salt.
- Stir and leave covered for about 10-15 minutes.
- Add butter before serving.
- Decorate the rice pudding with berries, sprinkle with cinnamon to taste.