Make your own pizza with tuna, peppers and cheese
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 75 minutes
The classic pizza is transformed into a beautiful pizza ring with peppers, tuna and cheese. With this forbidden delicious pizza recipe you get a little closer to the Italian flair.
Please review recipe:
- 600 g flour
- 300 ml water, warm
- 1 package dried yeast
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 50 ml olive oil
- 100 g tuna
- 100 g red pepper
- 100 g onion
- 100 g grated cheese
- 1 ball of mozzarella
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 4 tbsp tomato pesto
Knead the dough
- Knead all the ingredients for the dough.
- Let it rise in a bowl, covered, for about 30 minutes in a warm place.
- Knead the dough again.
- Divide each dough ball into a large, very flat one Roll out the flatbread.
- Each flatbread should be a maximum of 3 mm thick.
- Place the first flatbread on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
Prepare the filling
- Chop the tuna, peppers, onions and mozzarella into small pieces.
- With the cheese and the Mix in the pesto.
- Have the filling in half.
- Spread half onto the first flatbread.
- Place the second flatbread on top, spread the rest of the filling on top and finally place the last flatbread on top.
- Create the flatbreads in 8 pieces in the middle Cut, but not to the edge.
- Get out each piece of dough from the inside out so that there is a hole in the middle and looks like a ring.
- Bake the pizza at 200° for approx. 25 minutes and enjoy cut into pieces.
A great pizza recipe has room for a dip in the middle, making it ideal for a party!
- food processor
- kitchen towel
- rolling pin
- cutting board
- parchment paper