Make your own ice cream with condensed milk without an ice cream maker
Portions: 10 persons | Preparation: 15 minutes
A great dessert with an excellent aroma of cinnamon and vanilla is conjured up from just four ingredients. Homemade ice cream with sweetened condensed milk is easy to make and tastes especially delicious in the hot summer months.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 400g sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon, + for sprinkling
- 2 cups heavy cream, 33% fat, cold
- Hand mixer
- Ice cream container with lid
- Mix together the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cold cream until firm.
- Gradually fold the cream into the sweetened condensed milk. Don’t over-stir the mixture!
- Pour the finished mixture into a container with a lid.
- Place in the freezer for at least 6 hours.
- Sprinkle the egg with cinnamon before serving.
Vanilla extract can be replaced with a pinch of vanilla sugar.