Make your own guacamole with tomatoes and garlic
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 15 minutes
Guacamole is nothing more than an avocado cream or dip. The popular Mexican sauce is made from pureed avocado, garlic and tomatoes. This avocado dip is a summer must have!
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 2 avocados, ripe
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 tbsp milk
- lemon juice, or lime juice
- parsley, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Half the avocados and remove the stone.
- Scoop out the flesh with a spoon.
- Mash with a fork in a bowl until creamy.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Chop the garlic finely , Finely dice the tomatoes, chop the parsley.
- Mix everything into the avocado cream.
- Season the guacamole with salt and pepper and add a little lemon juice.
Guacamole tastes great with meat, vegetables, nachos, enchiladas and tortilla chips.