Make your own dark chocolate pralines
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
Dark chocolate pralines are super easy to make. A chocolate mass with cream and butter is heated, then cooled and rolled into pralines. Rolled in cocoa, the result is truly delicious chocolate pralines that you can never get enough of.
- 500 g dark chocolate
- 210 ml whipping cream 35%
- 25 g butter
- cocoa powder, to taste
- Heat the whipped cream with the butter.
- Bring to the boil, remove from the heat and add the chocolate.
- Stir until smooth, then allow to cool.
- Scoop out the chocolate mass with a teaspoon.
- Shape quickly with cold hands into round pralines.
- Spread the cocoa powder on the dry plate.
- Roll the praline balls in cocoa.
- Put the finished pralines in the refrigerator and serve as dessert.