Make your own carrot juice for the winter with sugar and lemon
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 35 minutes
This drink is sweet, rich and very tasty. Intense in flavor and refreshing, this carrot juice can be prepared in minutes and enjoyed throughout the winter.
Please review recipe:
- 4 kg carrots
- 1 lemon
- 600 ml water
- 60-70 g sugar
- Juice the carrots with a juicer.
- Squeeze the lemon.
- Pour the carrot juice and lemon juice into a saucepan.
- Mix in the water and sugar.
- Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Simmer the sugar solution for 5 minutes on low Bring the heat to a simmer.
- You can use more or less sugar to taste.
- Pour the carrot juice into sterilized jars.
- Close the jars tightly with lids.
- Then turn them upside down, cover and cool under a blanket leave.
- Store carrot juice in a cool place for the winter.
Almost 2 kg of carrots are needed for one liter of carrot juice. It also depends on the carrots used and their freshness. The longer they are stored, the drier the fruits become.
- Lemon Squeezer
- Cooking Pot
- Sterilized Jars