Make your own bruschetta with tomatoes and feta cheese
Bruschetta is a hearty, extremely flavorful and delicate Italian snack or flavorful appetizer. The crispy slices of bread are toasted, rubbed with garlic and oil and topped with diced tomatoes, basil and feta cheese.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 1 votes )
- 2 baguettes
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 600 g tomatoes, ripe
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- black olives, to taste Optional
- 200 g feta cheese
- Cut the baguettes into slices.
- Roast the bread slices in the oven on both sides until golden.
- Clean the tomatoes, dice them up and mix them with salt in a bowl.
- Approx. Leave to stand for 20 minutes.
- Mix the sugar, pepper, olives with olive oil.
- Rub the bread slices with the garlic and drizzle with a little oil.
- Spread the tomato topping on top, crumble the feta cheese coarsely and sprinkle over it.
- Bruschetta with basil and Garnish with olives and serve immediately.