Make your own amaretto liqueur with vodka, almond extract and vanilla
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 20 minutes
Making amaretto yourself doesn’t take long and is made with just a few ingredients. This fragrant liqueur with a delicious almond flavor reminiscent of marzipan and a hint of vanilla is a perfect accompaniment to many cocktails and desserts.
Please review recipe:
- 200g white sugar
- 100g brown sugar
- 240ml water
- 480ml vodka
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp almond extract
- Place both types of sugar in a saucepan.
- Fill with water and bring to the boil.
- Cook over medium heat until the sugar crystals have completely dissolved.
- Remove the syrup from the heat and allow to cool completely.
- Vodka, Add the vanilla extract and almond extract and stir well.
- Pour the Amaretto liqueur into a bottle and seal tightly.
- And keep at room temperature for no longer than a month.