Make tasty cider yourself with little alcohol
Portions: 10 persons | Preparation: 40321 minutes
A homemade apple cider is a fragrant and flavorful drink, low in alcohol, that tastes best chilled.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 6 votes )
- 8-9 kg of apples
- 500-750 g of sugar
- Quarter the apples and cut out the core.
- Use a juicer to squeeze the juice out of the apples.
- Pour into a large glass container, it should be about 5 liters.
- If the apples taste tart-sweet, go here 50 grams of sugar per liter may be added.
- Stir well with a wooden spoon.
- Sweet apples do not require the addition of sugar at this step.
- Place an odor trap on the appropriate bottle.
- Let stand in a dark place at room temperature .
- After 5-7 days, when the stopper stops bubbling, strain the cider through a Molton cloth folded in several layers.
- The sediment should remain on the bottom of the glass container.
- Now decant the cider into other glasses so that it does not reach the neck of these containers.
- Add sugar again. About 80 g per liter should be used.
- Stir with a wooden spoon.
- Reattach the odor trap.
- Leave the cider to stand in a dark place at room temperature for another week.
- Then strain the drink again through several layers of Molton cloth .
- Pour the cider into 1.5 liter plastic bottles.
- Add a tablespoon of sugar to each bottle.
- Do not fill the bottles to the top.
- Now the alcoholic drink should be left in a dark place at room temperature .
- Once the bottles harden, the bottles should be kept in a cool place.
- glass container
- molleton cloth