Make fluffy quark balls for carnival yourself
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 60 minutes
The quark balls taste like at the bakery. With this recipe you can easily make the quark balls yourself and serve them at carnival. The carnival pastry is totally airy and light and not dry.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 6 votes )
- 4 eggs
- 150 g sugar
- 1 sachet vanilla sugar
- 500 g quark
- 300 g flour
- 100 g cornstarch
- 1 sachet baking powder
- 50 g butter, liquid
- oil, for frying
- sugar , for rolling
- mixing bowl
- hand mixer
- ice cream scoop
- Beat the eggs, sugar and vanilla sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Stir in the quark, flour, cornflour and baking powder.
- Finally, add the melted butter and mix everything to form a dough.
- Heat the oil in a deep fryer to 170 °C.
- Form the dough into balls with two tablespoons or an ice cream scoop and fry in the oil.
- Fry the quark balls until light brown.
- Then roll them in sugar and enjoy at carnival.