Make donuts in the donut maker with lemons yourself
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 60 minutes
Just make your own donuts! The donuts are a great dessert and perfect for birthday parties, parties or carnival. Whether for a big hunger or a small appetite – easily bake and decorate at home and delight the small and large guests.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 4 eggs
- 110g butter
- 100g sugar
- 1 lemon
- 300g yoghurt
- 360g flour
- 2 pack baking powder
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- icing sugar, to taste
- hand mixer
- donut maker
- Separate the eggs and beat the yolks with the sugar and margarine until fluffy.
- Zest the lemon and mix with the yoghurt.
- Add the yoghurt to the egg mixture.
- Mix the flour with the baking powder and stir into the egg mixture.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and fold in the Lift the dough.
- Grease the donut maker lightly and bake the donuts.
- Sprinkle the donuts with powdered sugar or coat with an icing or chocolate and sprinkle with sugar sprinkles.
Dust the donuts with powdered sugar or coat them with icing or chocolate and sprinkle with sugar sprinkles.