Make classic peanut butter yourself
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 5 minutes
Homemade peanut butter tastes super delicious. Whether as a spread or added to a smoothie or cream – the homemade peanut butter is made in no time at all and simply tastes irresistibly good.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 12 votes )
- 300 g roasted peanuts
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar, or honey
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- food processor
- Crush the peanuts in a food processor.
- Gradually add the salt and sugar or honey and continue to mix. It is better not to add everything at once to adjust the mixture to your own taste.
- Add the oil to the peanut paste to achieve an even consistency.
- Pour the finished peanut butter into a glass.
- Enjoy the peanut butter on the bread.
In a tightly closed jar, the peanut butter can be stored in the refrigerator for about a month. Adding them to smoothies gives them a nutty taste.