Make chocolate pralines with rum yourself
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 80 minutes
Simply make chocolatey rum pralines yourself! The pralines are made from melted dark chocolate, butter, cream and a dash of rum. After cooling in the refrigerator, the chocolate mass is rolled into small praline balls and rolled in cocoa.
Please review recipe:
Ø 4.6 out of 5 stars ( 7 votes )
- 90 ml cream
- 35 g butter
- 125 g dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp rum
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- baking paper
- piping bag
- chocolates paper cups
- Heat the cream in a saucepan.
- Add the butter.
- Break the dark chocolate into small pieces and put into the saucepan.
- Melt everything and let it cool down a bit.
- Stir in the rum.
- The mass in put in the fridge for about 40 minutes.
- Stir the chocolate cream and fill it into a piping bag.
- Approx. Pipe 15 dots of chocolate cream side by side onto a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Shape the dots into small pralines with your hands.
- Put the cocoa powder on a plate and cover the balls with it.
- Place the pralines in paper cups and set aside until ready to serve store in the fridge.
The rum balls are wonderful to give away or simply snack on yourself.