Make brandy sangria with oranges and lemons yourself
Portions: 7 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
In this recipe, the oranges and lemons are spiced up a bit with brandy. The easy-to-prepare punch is the perfect drink for a relaxing evening after a hard day’s work or when meeting friends.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 750 ml red wine, dry
- 500 ml mineral water
- 1 orange
- 1 lemon
- 60 ml brandy
- 55 g cane sugar
- glass carafe
- Wash the orange and lemon and cut into thin slices.
- Mix the cane sugar with the red wine and add the brandy.
- Stir together until the sugar has dissolved.
- Pour over the orange and lemon slices.
- For a fruity note strawberries or seasonal fruits can also be cut in.
- Fill up the sangria with water and serve.